ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The following are typical duties for this position. These are not to be considered exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required.
- Lead a crew and manage punch-out duties
- Execute punch list items according to plans and directives received from Superintendent
- Know what resources are included in the assigned punch-out work and manage accordingly (equipment, small tools, construction and permanent materials)
- Ensure new pipe systems flow and are free of leaks
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of workers
- Implement and enforce safety requirements for job
- Must have valid driver license with clean MVR
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to walk long distances in rough or variable terrain
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements
- knowledge of Jacksonville and surrounding areas
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
J.B. Coxwell Contracting was established in 1983. Initially, the company focused on land clearing and earthwork but quickly expanded its operations to include complete site development. We now install underground utilities, as well as complete heavy highway and civil construction in the public and private sectors and are proud to be the most well respected heavy civil construction firm in Northeast Florida.
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, top pay, and benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, gym membership reimbursement, 401(k) with 100% match on the first 4%, holidays, PTO and more.
J.B. Coxwell Contracting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. J.B. Coxwell Contracting is a drug-free workplace.APPLY ONLINE NOW