Nationwide Disaster Services
We provide full comprehensive preparedness services to help you plan before a disaster occurs. Director Chip Patterson can help ensure you are prepared to meet any contingency that disasters may bring:
Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Can you tactically implement your crisis management plan to successfully navigate a crisis?
- Are your crisis communication plans developed and your key people trained?
- Are your plans and procedures designed to enhance your disaster recovery and maximize your opportunity for disaster response and recovery reimbursements?
Nationwide Disaster Response and Recovery Services
J.B. Coxwell Contracting has a proven track record in debris management, emergency infrastructure restoration, and temporary housing site preparation that is coupled with decades of experience in civil construction, including site work, underground utility and road building projects. Because of our well maintained, company owned heavy equipment and experienced managers and supervision; we quickly and effectively ensure a rapid response after the crisis occurs.
All of our disaster services equipment is fully owned. We have our own fuel service station, a full-service kitchen unit capable of turn out 1,000 meals per day. We have a mobile Trailer Command Center for communications during a disaster. The work space supports up to six (6) work stations operating off the wireless LAN and VOIP telephones. The unit is supported by an on-board 35 kw generator as well as the capability to run off of commercial power when available.
These are just a few of the company owned disaster services equipment offerings that are owned fully in-house. This helps create one of the most efficient disaster services company in the country.
Our Disaster Services in Northeast Florida Include:
- Debris Removal
- Rapid Debris Clearance/Road Opening
- Recycling/Beneficial Reuse
- Debris Processing
- Sand Screening
- Specialty Debris Removal
- Environmental and Hazardous Material Response
- Private Property Debris Removal
- Debris Disposal
- Disaster Readiness
- Disaster Logistics