Essential Job Functions:
The following are typical duties for this position. These are not to be considered exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required.
JB Coxwell Contracting, Inc is currently looking for a Pipe Crew to include: Foreman, Tailman, Equipment Operator.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving physical labor at construction sites.
- Clean and prepare construction site to eliminate possible hazards
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications.
- Lay water lines, storm water lines, sanitary sewer, and other underground utilities.
- Properly operate hand and power tools.
- Responsible for safety in all aspects of work
- Work is performed outside in varying types of environmental conditions. The requirements of this position involve extended periods of strenuous physical activity under various field and weather conditions. Applicant must be able to lift 75lbs., carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Foreman and equipment operator must possess at least 1 year experience.
- Must be able to follow plans, blueprints, and instructions from supervisors, lay out the job, and work efficiently with the materials and tools of the trade.
- Interpersonal competencies that include a drive for results, effective oral communication skills, organization, planning, trust, respect, being dependable and cooperation. Must be punctual and have reliable transportation to job sites.
J.B. Coxwell Contracting was established in 1983. Initially, the company focused on land clearing and earthwork but quickly expanded its operations to include complete site development. We now install underground utilities, as well as complete heavy highway and civil construction in the public and private sectors and are proud to be the most well respected heavy civil construction firm in Northeast Florida.
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, top pay, and benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, gym membership reimbursement, 401(k), holidays, vacation and more.
J.B. Coxwell Contracting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. J.B. Coxwell Contracting is a drug-free workplace.APPLY ONLINE NOW