We construct the infrastructure that supports community development and growth.
J.B. Coxwell is the largest family-owned heavy civil construction firm in North East Florida. As a locally owned company, most of our employees live as well as work in the area and therefore we have the expertise to address the unique challenges of horizontal construction in this area. Our teams have the experience, skills and knowledge to deliver exceptional results for each and every client.
Depending on the project, we may:
- Remove virgin timber;
- Clear a site in preparation for additional construction;
- Construct underground utilities such as water and sewer;
- Build New roadways (including curb, sidewalks, bike paths,etc);
- Build new bridges;
- Rebuild roadways and bridges;
- Construct parking lots;
- Perform mass excavation and grading for sites
- Construct storm water systems, including ponds and drainage facilities
Every one of our managers has over 10 years’ experience in this field and we have the manpower, equipment and other resources to deliver the job within the scope, budget and timeframe that we required. We are committed to delivering excellent results because this is our community, too, and our work stands up to the test of time.
We serve municipalities, counties, developers and businesses by providing the civil construction services they need. Please contact us to learn how our experts can bring your project to fruition.